4/28/2009

Stuff


She's just the cutest baby ever. I love watching this little one sleep. This makes everything worth it. The nine months, the labor, the hard time learning to breastfeed, the midnight feedings, everything. She's adorable. My sister Joy told me a few weeks back, "They are only like this once. Don't worry about your house. Just have fun with your baby." That helped a ton.
My wonderful twin sister gave me an apron for my (our) birthday, and she gave one to Lexi! I love mine (I was getting grease stains on all my clothes) and Lexi has a ball cooking with me. She always asks for her apron when we start making dinner. Here's a tip for all you mom's: Try having your toddler help make dinner. Now Lexi will eat what I make for dinner when before she would never touch it. I think it helps them know how it was made to trust it.
I think this is my favorite skirt so far. I love the color blue it is. It's a week of cold weather, so Lexi won't wear it for a while, but I love it.
And the pic doesn't help this yellow skirt much, but the shirt and skirt match better in real life. With this one, the fabric was a little transparent, so I had to sew a lining with it. It's like putting two skirts into one. Not very fun, but the end result is still really cute.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. The other day we were strolling through the mall and we passed one of those Flirty Apron kiosks and I told Bryce that I would love one of those for my b-day (not until September). And now I really want one! Yours are so cute! And I love the skirts you've been making for Lexi--maybe you can show me how to do those when we tackle the nursing cover-up :)

    Raven

    ReplyDelete