4/05/2009

My little puff ball

I love this outfit. I don't know why. I think it's because I remember Lexi wearing it the first night back from the hospital, and she puked all over it just as we were going to bed. Ah, memories...

But really. It just looks so soft and comfy on my babies. Laney's still growing into it, but she still looks cute.

And sorry for the lack of pictures of Laney lately. My children have serious baby acne until they're around 2 months, and I don't tend to document it.



This is our bedtime party again. Laney not wanting to sleep as Brandon and I are getting ready for bed, and finally giving up and getting out the camera. Might as well be taking pictures if we're not sleeping...
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that baby is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks just like cotton candy! Good enough to eat! I missed you guys today, I have been with you for the past two gen conferences. Maybe I'll make a trip in October.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks like a pink Peep:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taylor and I came to visit you last week.... but you were not home :*( I think it was Thursday around 12:30.... we miss u and hope to see u soon.

    ReplyDelete